2011年10月25日 星期二

Mutton dressed as lamb? Why shouldn't we dress how we like

Joanna Lumley, 65, recently urged middle-aged women to rip up the fashion rule book and not worry what people think.

“I know that I look good in cheap gear,If you have all the right materials and equipment,homecomingdresses.” the actress revealed. “I suit the high street but not -designer fashion.

“I love what people might call the more mutton-dressed-as-lamb shops and I enjoy being -experimental with what I wear.
Advertisement >>

“People often say that you can't have long hair when you're older than 40 but b***s to that.weddingdress is loved by the majority of athletes and the general public people.coogijeans has been often referred to as the supe. I will be keeping mine as it is.

She added: “And there's no reason people my age shouldn't go in places like Topshop. In there you can almost always find something to go with what you already have at home in your wardrobe.

“The other day I put on a pair of old Jean Muir shorts I found at the back of the drawers and I felt fantastic. Mind you, nobody said anything about how I looked, so maybe it wasn't great. But, gosh,you how to jacketstore and enjoy a better health. I felt -absolutely fabulous.Examine our lacosteshoes here.”

These daring 60-somethings couldn't agree more.

沒有留言:

張貼留言