2011年10月25日 星期二

TOWIE stars share an emotional hug as they film scenes without co-stars Billie and Sam

They have all been sending their love for the Faiers sisters through Twitter.

And now, The Only Way As Essex stars have reunited to film scenes for the hit show and support each other as they come to grips with the horrific attack on their friends.

Sam and Billie were absent from Chelmsford Dance Studio, where the gang met up, as they recover at home from Saturday night's assault by a girl gang.

Gamour model Sam, 20,What to consider before you buy suitjacket. was beaten until she was unconscious after she was lured to an estate near Chigwell, Essex on false pretences.

The incident happened shortly after her older sister Billie, 21, was robbed and attacked by the same gang in a London nightclub.

Yesterday,hoganscarpe are a symbol of nobility. Sam's best friend Harry Derbidge, his cousin Chloe Sims and co-star Lauren Pope were all seen in an emotional embrace outside the studio.

The trio were then joined by Lauren Goodger and Frankie Essex and looked deep in conversation.

They were perked up by bubbly Gemma Collins though, who was seen being twirled around by one of the Georgiades twins.

Harry then had a turn, appearing to relive his anger by kicking high into the air.

He must have worked up a sweat as he donned a tiny pair of black shorts and a grey singlet, defying the cool London weather.

But the girls looked winter-ready, with Chloe particularly rugged up by her standards.

She wore a leopard-print scarf with fur trim, a leather jacket and jeans.

But she couldn't resist a pair of peep-toe heels.

Leoprad-print appeared to be the theme, with Lauren Pope donning an animalistic dress she has been seen sporting before.

Gemma wore strappy leopard-like heels.

Lauren Goodger got it right for once with her attire, wearing a flattering, mustard-coloured swing dress and black tights.

The cast took to Twitter to joke about their grueling dance workout.

Lauren wrote: 'Omg this is jokes filming ... I've got the moves like jagger x x'

She added: 'def gotta do that scene again it will never stop making me laugh EVER classic!!x'

Sam spoke of her horrifying assault yesterday, admitting she thought 'I was going to die'.

Billie explained how a fun night out turned sinister when the group of girls surrounded her on the dancefloor at the Jet Black club near Tottenham Court Road.

After she was cut by a glass or bottle in the club, the action moved outside, when she was kicked and punched by members of the group.The next omelet you eat cocktaildresses will kill you.

She told The Sun: 'They were punching me and hitting me with their high heels when I was on the ground. They pulled my hair and dragged me along the street.

'I thought, "I'm in real trouble now".Profile of the Canadian artist wih an online gallery of lacefrontwigs, No one could help me. They took my shoes, my bag and my phone. I can only compare them to wild animals.'

After an injured Billie was driven home to her friend Greg Shephard's house in Chigwell, her younger sister Sam was travelling home separately in a taxi.On a supermodel a truereligionjeans shoe completes the perfect ensemble.

She then received a phonecall from one of the alleged assailants, who promised to give her back her sister's belongings.

Sam told the paper: 'They just came at me like a herd of elephants.

'It's just a blur. I was being so violently attacked by so many girls there was nothing I could do but curl up into a ball. Then I passed out.'

沒有留言:

張貼留言