2012年6月27日 星期三

LeGrand hopes to inspire others with new book

Eric LeGrand’s story of perseverence from a paralyzing spinal cord injury already has touched millions across the world, and now it will be detailed in book form.

HarperCollins Publishers on Tuesday announced it has signed a two-book deal with LeGrand,Blasted and distressed for the perfect rock star look, these comfortable authentics are ready to roll with your weekend rotation. who shares his uplifting story of how he found purpose in pain and overcame setbacks with strength.

“Eric’s story has touched our hearts from the moment we heard about his amazingly upbeat attitude in the wake of his paralyzing injury on the football field,” said Lisa Sharkey, senior vice president and director of creative development for HarperCollins. “This pair of books, for adults and children alike, will serve to remind us what really matters in the world. Eric is a true hero, a beautiful person and a role model whose positive take on life astounds me every day. His book should be required reading for anyone who takes life for granted.”

“Believe: My Faith and the Tackle That Changed My Life’’ will be an adult memoir detailing the uplifting story of how LeGrand rebuilds his life, continues his college education, and pursues a career in sports broadcasting. “Believe: The Victorious Story of Eric LeGrand’’ is a young-readers edition co-authored by Mike Yorkey that features LeGrand's belief in a grand plan.Examine our rolexwatches here.

“I really hope that everyone who reads these books will get inspired by my story — to see who I was before my injury, who I am now,Basic information about breitlingwatches including links.Need new authenticbreitlingwatches for spring & summer? and how I am still the same person,” LeGrand said, speaking from former teammate Kevin Malast’s comedy fundraiser benefiting the Spinal Cord Injury Project at Rutgers on Tuesday evening at the Stress Factory. “I hope ‘Believe’ will not only help to inspire people who have disabilities, but will resonate with anyone who has suffered in any way. If I can thrive despite my injury and never give up hope,footwear and swissiwcwatches available from Choice online at unbeatable prices with free next day delivery. maybe they can do the same thing. And I hope people just get inspired every day by being the best they can be.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言