2012年5月10日 星期四

Berenice Bejo - Berenice Bejo Plays Glamour Game

Berenice Bejo ''plays the game'' by being glamorous on the red carpet.

The 'Artist' actress favours a more low-key look in her everyday style but is happy to don jewellery for high-profile events because she thinks it is important to live up to the expectations of being a star.

She said: ''I don't usually wear jewellery but it's part of the character you have to create when you go to a red carpet.christianlouboutinoutlet00 has been often referred to as the supe.

''It's very important to play the game and give people something a little bit more glamorous and you know, not too normal. I love it when actors make you dream a little bit as they used to do.you can use a piagetwatches.

''In my real life I'm totally different. That's what's funny. When I'm promoting a movie or doing awards I have to be one Berenice but you can't wear Louis Vuitton dresses or Chopard earrings to pick up your kids or buy

milk.''

The 35-year-old beauty will attend the opening and closing ceremonies at Cannes Film Festival this year and is already planning what accessories she will wear.Do you really need that replicanew you haven't worn in years, I mean who wants to dress like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore?

She told Britain's HELLO! magazine: ''I've already chosen two Chopard pieces for Cannes.The iwcwatches consists of eight smaller individual cubes. Earrings and maybe something for the hair. The Chopard Red Carpet 2012 Collection for Cannes is beautiful.For more detailed search information about authenticpatek , I like the rings, the pink stone is so beautiful.''

沒有留言:

張貼留言