2012年5月17日 星期四

Yankees-Blue Jays Preview

The New York Yankees' Hiroki Kuroda has settled in nicely following a rocky start to the season.

After impressing in the early going, the Toronto Blue Jays' Kyle Drabek has, in contrast,Aluminum hublotwatch is from China factory. had a hard time hitting his spots of late.

With Kuroda looking to build on another strong outing and Drabek hoping to avoid losing a fifth consecutive start, these AL East rivals open their season series in the first of two Wednesday night at Rogers Centre.

Signed to a one-year, $10 million deal in the offseason, Kuroda (3-4, 3.56 ERA) understandably may have needed some time to adjust after spending the previous four years with the Los Angeles Dodgers. The right-hander, however, appears to be on track and improved to 2-2 with a 2.52 ERA over his last four starts with seven innings of two-run ball during Friday's 6-2 win over Seattle.

"It's what I've been doing all my life," Kuroda, who's never faced Toronto, told MLB's official website. "I really hope that I can be real consistent, and it looks like it's beginning to be like that, so I'm happy about that."

Kuroda, who has compiled a 4.32 ERA in losing all three of his road starts, will have to face Brett Lawrie despite the third baseman being suspended four games Wednesday.

Lawrie was ejected from Tuesday's 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay after arguing home plate umpire Bill Miller's strike three call in the ninth inning. Lawrie slammed his batting helmet to the ground during his tirade and it bounced up and hit Miller in the hip.

"That was not my intention at all," said Lawrie, who is appealing the suspension. "I've never, ever done anything to go at an umpire before in my life, and I didn't mean to tonight. I apologize for that.Buy pumashoes boot products on TradeTang and high quality air max boot directly from trustworthy Chinese air max boot wholesalers & suppliers."

Losers of three straight and seven of 10, the Blue Jays (19-18) could find it difficult to get back on track behind Drabek (2-4, 3.Thousands of discount tshirtsale styles for selection.66). Since going 2-0 with a 2.00 ERA over his first three outings, Drabek has compiled a 5.On a supermodel a skirts shoe completes the perfect ensemble.06 mark during a career-worst four-start losing streak.

Six days after yielding a season-high five runs in as many innings during a 6-2 road loss to the Angels, Drabek allowed three, four hits and four walks over 4 1-3 frames of Friday's 7-6 defeat at Minnesota.

"I'm trying to figure it out right now - really it was my two-seamer today that was just down the whole time. I had to rely on my offspeed tonight," Drabek said. "The two-seamer's always been there for me. Just tonight it wasn't ... I couldn't seem to get it up."

Drabek dropped to 0-2 and saw his ERA balloon to 7.90 over three career starts against the Yankees (20-16) after surrendering five runs, seven hits and four walks in 2 1-3 innings of a 5-4 road loss April 30, 2011.Where can i find an sellschristianaudigier shirt thats real but not real expensive.

沒有留言:

張貼留言