2012年5月10日 星期四

Britain's Got Talent 2012: Hope Murphy wants record deal

16-year-old Hope Murphy has said she hopes that Britain’s Got Talent will land her a record deal.

The young singer wowed the judges at her original audition, performing This Woman’s Work, and will sing live tonight for a place in the final.

“It is something I’ve watched on the television at home from a very young age and I have often wished it was me up there performing,you will find perfect heelshoes to complement your favorite outfit for a night out on the town in our collection. it’s such a great platform!” Holly said today.In addition, you can shoesbrandsthe latest collection .Shop mens juicycoutures at cheapest price with top rated customer service.

She went on: “Everything has just been such an amazing experience! But I have to say, singing in front of all the Judges especially Simon Cowell was nerve racking but the most surreal but enjoyable experience!

“The responses I have had on Twitter from the likes of JLS, Boy George, Little Mix, Shayne Ward and some of the TOWIE cast have been overwhelming as well!”

The teenager admitted she was nervous about the live shows,actually meandshoes was created in order to maintain a balance of the athletes' movement.women are considering weddingdresses a glorious beacon of intelligent design. and revealed it was Simon Cowel she was hoping to impress: “His comments on my audition were really constructive so I really want to show that I’ve listened to him and hopefully given him a performance to remember.”


沒有留言:

張貼留言