2010年12月2日 星期四

Totem Talk: Levelling to 85 as an elemental shaman

Every week, WoW Insider brings you Totem Talk for elemental, enhancement and restoration shaman. Get some Fulmination with your Lightning Bolts! Sort the shocks from the flames with Totem Talk: Elemental, brought to you by Sarah Nichol, otherwise known as Pewter from The 'mental Shaman and the Obscurecast podcast and founding member of TotemSpot.

It took me all of two hours. The Shattering was finally upon us, and I had a wistful couple of hours looking at the draenei version of Caenerys. In the end I snatched up my credit card and paid for the race change. I'm glad I did so, my gray-haired dwarf lass is upbeat, but she has more memories and more connection with the shattered land that we've all been called on to defend. Dwarf shaman are delightful, and I'm very happy to see so many of them out and about as part of the pre-Cataclysm alt frenzy! I'm just looking forward to queuing for Blackrock Caverns, and finally getting to hear the reactions of my guildies as they explore the new zones!

As Joe points out, there is no right or wrong way to level to 85. More than ever before, the pathway to max level is a personal game. There will probably always be efficient levelling guides out there, but that isn't how I enjoy playing the game and the new zone and quest designs make that approach somewhat redundant, in my opinion. I only had a few problems with levelling solo as elemental, for the most part in my raid gear I was more than equal to the content, barring a few surprises, so don't panic! It's a big world out there, so here are a few things to remember while you're exploring the new areas.

Before you head out to the wild blue yonder

If you haven't already,There are a litany of epic Deals out there to choose from on products like Juicy couture wholesale. bind your hearthstone to Stormwind or Orgrimmar as appropriate. I'm still a little deflated that Ironforge won't be as convenient, but the revived Stormwind more than makes up for my disappointment. My dwarf shaman has chosen The Golden Keg, which contains the shaman trainers, beer, and has easy access to amenities (the new dwarf district bank and auction house.Casual elegant as well as semi-formal daytime attire is calling for softer Leather handbags this spring such as a soft hobo bag.) That particular tavern is also close to the new 80+ zone portals, essential for efficient travel in Cataclysm. In Orgrimmar the most convenient Innkeeper appears to be Miwana,This Foamposite Manolo blahnik features a Black Metallic mudguard that gives the sneaker a very interesting look. in the Valley of Wisdom, who is likely to be a very popular Innkeeper for Horde, as she's right next to a big clump of Tauren trainers, and the lift to the flight path and zone portals on the top level.

Grab your Flight Master's License, and do a mini-tour of all the profession trainers. Nothing is more frustrating than gathering and then realizing that you've been maxed out for the last 10 nodes.hop for the jordan 6 rings iD Men's Shoe at the official Nike Store. Or more. Ahem. Have a clean out of your bags, do you really need the Skyshatter Regalia and RP gear while levelling? Keep any remaining buff foods and flasks around though, it never hurts to top up your stats for a particularly challenging quest, or in an early dungeon. Early pugs may well be challenging, to put it diplomatically, so every little edge is a help.The equipment allegedly was being used to pump out thousands of fake truereligion jeans and sweat suits,

沒有留言:

張貼留言