2012年8月23日 星期四

Frazier ready to step in and lead the Schalick High Shool

Anne Marie Mercado led the Schalick High School field hockey team to its first ever South Jersey Group I title three years ago — the first of two in the last three years — and also the team’s first state championship appearance last fall.

So with Mercado leaving the Cougars to spend more time with her family after six seasons, there were immediately some very large shoes to fill.Red Winter T-Shirt Bundle. buychristianlouboutin Red Winter T-Shirt Bundle. Former Glassboro and William Paterson standout Lauren Frazier will look to fill those shoes starting this season.

“I’m very,Complete your look with designer runshoes from Barneys New York. very excited,” Frazier said. “It’s something I want to do as a career, something I want to have. It’s exciting and I’m ready for it. I know it’s going to be challenging, but I’m ready for it and I think I’m the right person for this job.”

It seems so did the board of education and athletic director Mike Clarke.

“I was the last to apply for the position because it was so close to when the position was being filled,” Frazier said. “Mr.Order high quality cubepuzzlee at home. We will run out of fake watches of all popular brands of our online shop! Clarke told me if I interviewed well and knew what I was talking about, I would have a good shot. Right after the interview he asked if I wanted the position and I said yes. … I did hear there were a lot of girls applying.”

The BOE and Clarke weren’t the only ones who thought Frazier would be a good fit with the Cougars. Glassboro head coach Gloria Byard recommended Frazier for the position after she was pushed to go for the job by South Jersey Edge founder Kathi Liszewski and Glassboro assistant Janine Callahan.

So with the support of such respectable figures in the local field hockey scene, Frazier jumped on the opportunity.

“I was really nervous to go for it,” she admitted. “But having them behind me, they see what I can do. They must have seen something in me I guess.”

Frazier said she’s ready to take on the role of head coach for the first time after assisting with the Edge and William Paterson as an undergrad assistant.Buy Tag Heuer watches online,We also supply all kinds of omegawatch watch such as replica Bell&Ross,

“I feel like I’m pretty well educated in it,” she said. “Coming from Glassboro, I know the competitive nature in South Jersey and I know the competitive edge that teams have. I’m enthused about it. Coming from Glassboro I know what (the Group I) teams are like and how to prepare for them.

“I would say I’m more excited than nervous.”

Inheriting a team that is coming off a sectional crown and a state final appearance can also make things a bit easier on Frazier. She’s inherited players that simply want to go out and win every game they play.

“It makes life a lot easier,” Frazier said. “The girls came in enthused and ready to go and want to get another title.Cheap nike outlet online store, discount nike air max and nike free heelshoes on sale. It’s a blessing and it makes it a lot easier. I have a great senior class and they let the other girls know they’re ready to go right away.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言