2012年8月27日 星期一

The struggling young assistant coach at Ohio State

Showtime for Urban Meyer. What a perfect marriage, he and the Ohio State Buckeyes make.

But then, don't they all seem that way just after the wedding?

We'll have to see.Rubiks tagheuerreplica See if you can solve this famous puzzle in this great implementation. A few curves, a few bumps, a few Michigan games. Then we'll know if this match is as made in heaven as it looks. So far, they seem to go together like chocolate and peanut butter in buckeyes.

"Am I ready for this?'' he was saying Monday, five days before his debut. "We'll judge that probably in the next week, or next two weeks, next two years.The Design Museum presents iconic French shoe designer jordanshoes,

"That's the kind of neat thing about where I'm at in my career. I don't care. I want to work on getting this team ready for Miami of Ohio (and a few bigger fish to fry after that). Everything I've got. I'm not worried about what's the legacy, what's this, what's that."

There are no happy endings among his recent coaching predecessors in Columbus. Jim Tressel was forced out. John Cooper, Earle Bruce, Woody Hayes. All under different circumstances, but the trend is stark enough.

Plus, there's the shadow of NCAA sanctions and the bowl ban this season, and the bad aftertaste of a 6-7 record, the most losses for Ohio State since the William McKinley White House in 1897.

It is assumed Meyer will change all the above, even though this is not Florida. No stable of Southeastern Conference speed. No Swamp. No Tim Tebow. But it's home. He grew up in northern Ohio,offers replicashoes and Loafers for Men, went to college in southern Ohio and now is in charge of the state's crown jewel in the middle, having taken his one-year sabbatical in the broadcast booth to rebalance himself.

At this moment, many images of Ohio State's new coach come through.

Urban Meyer, the little boy in upstate Ashtabula …

"Since I was 4 years old, or maybe I was 3?," he said of his first time he watched the Buckeyes. "It's going to be an emotional time (Saturday). Very much so.''

He said he'd be needing notes "to keep my face in the game … I have to do that because I'll be coming out of my shoes a little bit."

Urban Meyer, the struggling young assistant coach at Ohio State in the 1980s …

"I didn't eat if I didn't know where the happy hours were, or if Wendy's didn't have their $2 special on salads.From Jessica Simpson Pumps to LAMB Pumpspnikeairshoes,"

He said he's been fired twice, when staffs were let go here and Colorado State. He was 27 years old on the last one, with his wife seven months' pregnant.

"Makes you want to work that much harder,'' he said.Find nike christianlouboutinshoesfrom a vast selection of Men's Shoes.

Now he has a six-year contract, reported to be worth at least $24 million.

沒有留言:

張貼留言