2011年3月7日 星期一

I thought it was fertilizer, says suspected female drug trafficker

A female suspect who was arrested yesterday with 13 kilogrammes of methamphetamine by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, claimed she thought the substances were fertilizers.Manolo blahnik would be "hurt" if Anna Wintour wore shoes by another designer.

The suspect (names withheld) a Lagos-based clearing and forwarding agent, concealed the drugs inside a bag containing some shirts.

She was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, during the screening of passengers aboard a Kenyan Airways flight to Congo.

The 40-year-old suspect, who hails from Umuaha, Abia State,Naax Fashion Textile is a wholesale jeans dealer who trades with young-fashion . said it was her first arrest in 18 years as a clearing and forwarding agent.

She said: "This is my first occupational mishap in 18 years. I was told that it was fertilizer and that it is used to preserve fish.Find price and model of puma shoes in india at Click India Free Classifieds Ads. That was how I consented to send the bag. I am not good at export because I do mainly import.

"After collecting the bag, I personally searched it and saw the substance in a sack amidst some new shirts. I charged a normal fee as usual and I gave it to a fellow agent on the export desk. I told him that the bag contained fertilizer and some shirts."

The NDLEA Airport Commander, Alhaji Hamza Umar,wholesale ed hardy in china wholesale marketplace, dropship ed hardy at discount wholesale lots price from ed hardy suppliers. disclosed that the case was under investigation, stressing that the investigation would uncover other people who were connected with the export.Nike shox are a series of Nike shoes.

He said: "We hope to make more arrest on the case. Investigation is ongoing and I am optimistic."

沒有留言:

張貼留言