2011年4月27日 星期三

Nancy Bacciarini: A moment of grace in the parking lot

Amid all the bad and negative things happening in our world today, I recently witnessed something that reminded me that there are lots of good things that go on that we never hear about as they do not make news.

I was leaving Winco after shopping on a Sunday morning and there was a woman walking near the store who was carrying what appeared to be her worldly possessions with her (I assume she was homeless). She was barefooted . There were, at the same time,Back again is the Nike shox nz SI in a White/Royal colorway.truereligion jeans and footwear available from Choice online at unbeatable prices with free next day delivery. two young ladies (looked in their 20s) walking to their car who walked close to her. One of the ladies asked her why she was not wearing shoes.Nike shox are a series of Nike shoes. I was not close enough to hear her reply, but I saw one of the young ladies take her shoes off and put them out for this homeless woman to put on.

I think everyone in this world tries to help when they can, but to whoever you were,Find an Adidas Jacket in your team colors or from your favorite soccer teams that wear the Adidas brand.coogi jeans for sale to men with low price and top quality. you go, girl!

沒有留言:

張貼留言