2011年4月25日 星期一

Take a Peek into My Luggage

First, the luggage I used: For short trips I like my Samsonite 21″ Spinner carry-on. A short trip to me is one that is 7 days and less.Stylish and popular discount cheap christan audigier Accessories on sale here now. This is a longer trip, but I will wear most outfits twice, changing up the clothes for a different look. So with 7 days' worth of clothing that I will repurpose, this bag works fine.

I absolutely love the spinner wheels, not only for navigating easily through the airport and up and down escalators, but for navigating into a ladies' room stall in the airport.

I placed all my business attire in the top outside pocket inside a space-saving plastic bag, enough clothes for my nine days of business meetings.if you like Juicy couture wholesale,please search online for a cheaper price. I wore khaki's on the plane and these will be my weekend wear. My blouse and cami worn for traveling will be washed out in the hotel sink and worn on a business day.

Here is the space-saving bag that holds all my business clothes for the two weeks:

Here's all that I'll be unpacking:

Open the zipper-lock sealed bag and whoosh — in goes the air! Here I have laid out all of the clothes (3 slacks, 7 tops, 2 cardigans) that were smooched into the plastic bag.

There are a few wrinkles in the tan slacks, but that's it. Hanging everything up will shake out the lines.Offer cheap replica Versace women boots and sell at a discount. For any remaining wrinkles, I'll hang the item in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower and the steam then takes care of them. (Occasionally I need to iron – maybe only once or twice a year.)

This already looks like a lot to fit into a carry-on, doesn't it? But this is far from all that's in my bag.

Let's unpack the other items:

Workout pants
2 t-shirts
Socks
Nightgown
Robe
3 pairs of shoes
Makeup bag
Bag of liquid toiletries
Shaker cup for mixing up protein shakes
Vanilla and chocolate whey powder
Nuts: Almonds, brazil nuts and macadamia
Apricots
Protein bars
Instant oatmeal
Vitamin supplements
Scarf
Bras,Air max 2009 Running Shoe Flex grooves in the mid and outsole for flexibility . panties, pantyhose, slippers and hairbrush (not shown)

Phew! That's a lot in a carry-on bag for a 14 day trip!

It's easy to pack this way when you plan on mixing and matching a few outfits, are ok with wearing slacks twice (I will toss them in the hotel's washer and dryer mid-trip so I can get a third wearing or send them out for dry-cleaning) and can wash out blouses and tops in your bathroom sink. Though believe me, it hasn't always been easy for me to be this efficient. Someday I'll show you the bag I used to use – named the “Double Heavy”!

When returning home, I have room for souvenirs as there is an expandable zipper on the outside pocket. And I'll be consuming my protein shakes for my breakfast; along with snacking on nuts and apricots,Nike shox are a series of Nike shoes. so that will give me extra room when I pack to go home.

So now you've taken a peek into what's in my bag. Actually, more than a peek – you've seen darn near everything!

沒有留言:

張貼留言