2013年1月5日 星期六

we have continue to be successful

Nick Saban did not come right out and say he won't be coaching in the NFL - he might have learned his lesson on that topic - but Alabama's coach sounded very much Saturday like he's not interested in leaving Alabama.

"I don't have any unfinished business in the NFL," Saban said at the BCS National Championship media day, adding: "That's not something that I'm concerned about, it's not something I'm thinking about, it's not even something that I want to do. I want to be a college coach."

His counterpart in the title game, Notre Dame's Brian Kelly, was less definitive. Though he protested, "I'm not trying to be evasive," Kelly was at least elusive.King Ice features the latest styles tungstenring for men. Both coaches have been linked in recent speculation to NFL coaching vacancies.Here you can find all kinds of wonderful replica replicawatches such as the rolex,

While calling Notre Dame "the best job in the country - NFL, college, high school, whatever" - Kelly said he would be flattered by potential interest from NFL teams but followed a "strict protocol."

"They have to contact my representation and then they've got to follow through that," Kelly said. "If that did occur, then all that stuff is secondary to this football game. My focus - this is the biggest game that I've ever been involved in - so my focus is 100% on this football game."

Saban, 61, famously denied in December 2006 that he would leave the Miami Dolphins, saying, "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach." But Saturday, six years and one day after he took the Alabama job, he didn't sound interested in a return to the league.

"We have a successful program (at Alabama)," he said. "At this juncture in my career I'm not looking for new challenges. I'm just trying to take advantage of helping a challenging situation that we have continue to be successful."

He also said he and his family are "happy on the path that we're on, so there's really nothing to talk about."

Saban appeared to allude to his departure from the Dolphins in a response to a Florida-based reporter's more general question.

"We like to have honesty and integrity in everything we do," Saban said. " I've obviously been accused of not having that before, and maybe rightfully so. I certainly wish that that wouldn't have been the case."

Kelly,Buy the shoxshoes in our stores is the most sensible choice, 51, in his third season at Notre Dame, is in his 22nd year as a head coach in a career that began at NCAA Division II Grand Valley State. He noted that the NFL appears to be cycling back toward interest in college coaches. But asked whether he would ever be interested in the NFL, he deflected the question.

"All coaches' opportunities are measured by time and place,you can join a worldwide network of castellicycling and outdoor enthusiasts." Kelly said. "Is it the right time? Is it the right place? I mean for me to say I'll never coach in the NFL, I have no idea. And when I was (coaching) at Grand Valley State, if you'd have asked me if I was going to coach at Dame, I'd have said,Choose Quality China drycabinet from Large Database of China. 'You're crazy.' I don't know but I think all those opportunities are time and place. Where you are. And who are the people you're working for.

"I'm not trying to be evasive. I just think that's the truth of the matter. It's always about time and place."

Clearly, Kelly didn't believe media day at Sun Life Stadium was the time or place.

沒有留言:

張貼留言