2010年11月28日 星期日

Dolce & Gabbana Lace Overlay Satin Mary Jane

Finally, we’re bringing you some Dolce & Gabbana deliciousness from Nordstrom’s live designer shoe sale. And look, I have a secret to tell you: I’ve fallen in love. It’s real this time. Every other time was just infatuation, I know that now. I want to pledge myself to Dolce & Gabbana’s Lace Overlay Satin Mary Janes ($489.90 at Nordstrom). I promise to love, honor, pamper, and show off these shoes, until death or broken heel do us part.

I am not even kidding. We’ve already established that I love Mary Janes, and these should go in the designer shoe Hall of Fame for most perfect pair of Mary Janes ever in existence. The lace overlay is what is really killing me, but I promise, the death is so sweet. I’m a huge fan of lace overlay, and black over red is my favorite combination.inflatable bouncers rentals,cheap ed hardy discount,ed hardy jeans discount,cheap ed hardy t-shirts&hoody,good edhardy with low price. Actually, the base satin is more of a crimson, which is even better. The color is daring, bold,Our offer inflatable mattress bed,ed hardy bags,ed hardy clothing,ed hardy caps,cheap ed hardy,discount ed hardy,welcome to order! and beautiful, but what could be too bold and brassy is turned into something darkly decadent and romantic by the additional layer of luxurious black lace. I especially love the delicate little frill of lace that comes up over the shoe.

Getting down to the finer details,Description If you are looking for unique, trendsetting jeans, slip into any pair of puma shoes and feel what luxury is really about. the strap on the shoes is adjustable, and uses both hidden elastic and a buckle. The heels are about 4 and 1/4 inches tall, with the additional stability of a 3/4 inch platform.We offer Ed Hardy Bags and inflatable life jackets for you. Along with the silky satin and lovely lace, the sole is made of leather, while the lining of the shoe is made of a comfortable fabric.cheap true religion,a good place to find more cheaper ED Hardy Clothing and newest heels products.

To me, these Mary Janes are what Dolce & Gabbana are all about. Tell me truly: how gorgeous are these heels? Are any of you as tempted as I am to max out the plastic right this second?

沒有留言:

張貼留言