2010年11月18日 星期四

A first look at Jon Favreau’s adaptation of Cowboys and Aliens

Jon F’s new film looks really fucking cool,inflatable life jackets can inflate automatically when the life jacket hits the water. take a look yourself.

He might have just become a pretty damn exciting director (I blame it on the weight loss). Sure, the first Iron Man was awesome and the second was pretty damn cool,We also offer bounce house and inflatable bouncers rentals for your birthday party. but remember, JF was also the director of stinkers like Made, Zathura, and Elf.

But this looks really, really different. I don’t think there is such thing as a comic book or video “come to life” (I can’t get into why right now),we offer dozens of wholesale shoes for you to choose from. but this movie looks like that weird mash of genres that is so exciting.

Another thing that struck me: What is it with Steven Spielberg and aliens? (He’s the executive producer.) It seems like he has a serious boner for World War 2, little kids, and aliens. I’ve heard,Fashion ed hardy shoes will make your life full of happiness! and I can neither confirm nor deny this,Luxury leather phone cases for Cellulars Haute Couture for Mobile Devices. that Lucas didn’t want to put aliens in the last Indiana Jones film, but Spielberg insisted. I bet some day Stevie will make a Nazi vs Aliens film through the perspective of the Goonies.

You can quote me on that.

Related Websites:supplyforyou nikeairmax90 commercial lighting

沒有留言:

張貼留言