2011年1月12日 星期三

Carrie Fisher considers getting back into THAT famous metal bikini

AFTER 33 years and stacking on 35kg Carrie Fisher has set her sites on squeezing back into her legendary Star Wars bikini.

"I would like to have the option of getting back into the metal bikini.Today, I want to show you their leather phone cases. I won't be doing that, but I'd like the option," she tells Us Magazine.

The actress, who shot to fame starring as Princess Leia, is now busy talking up her plans to slim down after decades of addiction and over-eating.

"I look on the Internet and they say, 'Whatever happened to Carrie Fisher? She used to be so hot and now she looks like Elton John,we wouldn't be surprised if Marshall's is shipping some of its unsold wholesale ed hardy gear to Houston.' " she said.

"I was really hurt."

Fisher, a newly-minted Jenny Craig spokeswoman,He may also be wearing black Nike shox runners. is frank about her life-long struggle with her weight, revealing that even back in her skinniest days Star Wars producers told her she need to slim down more.

"I'm fat," Fisher told People. "All the clothes in my closet belong to another chick. They have to make a new alphabet for my bra size."

The 54 year-old has mixed feelings about donning the iconic sexy metal outfit in 1983’s Return of the Jedi.

“I wore that costume 30 years ago.A man was put under citizen's arrest for attempting to fight the inflatable bouncers rentals at Dan's Irish Sports Bar. That's what pisses me off.There's a reason Manolo blahnik shoes are considered the crème de al crème of all shoes, everywhere. I'm always compared to that image," she told entertainment website Popeater.

"I didn't realize that I had to stay looking like that my entire life. Otherwise, I would have never put that outfit on.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言