2011年1月23日 星期日

Um, That Doesn't Belong in My Gym Bag

I was changing at the gym a few days ago and opened up the side pocket to reveal a stash of three bags of pretzel M&Ms I bought while on a road trip the week before. I couldn't help but burst out laughing — there I was,One of those shoes is without a doubt the Nike air max tn and we are going to be looking at the latest colorway today. suiting up to sweat off the treatwe wouldn't be surprised if Marshall's is shipping some of its unsold wholesale ed hardy gear to Houston.s of the week,Sarah emerged from Juicy couture wholesale with three bags full of clothes. and I had literally brought the calorie equivalent of at least two workouts with me.exactly, the cobbler favored for his sky-high heels decided to take the plunge into men's shoes.

I've resolved to eat less sugary treats after a decadent holiday season of indulgences, and I knew I'd somehow justify popping the candy if I didn't get rid of it so I gifted the packages to the nice dude that works the front desk at the gym. I'll certainly be more careful about where I stash snacks in the future. Temptation totally avoided.There's a reason Manolo blahnik shoes are considered the crème de al crème of all shoes, everywhere.

沒有留言:

張貼留言