2011年1月16日 星期日

I'm having top-to-toe laser hair removal

Alex Reid will no doubt be learning to love being single again very soon, but any new girlfriend will find he's a real smoothie.

Katie Price's estranged husband is having laser hair removal to remove all his body hair.wholesale shoes Trends are always being influenced by the latest designs and innovations of top designers.

'I've had one session so far - on my legs, armpits, chest and, erm, bikini line, which yes,There's a reason Manolo blahnik shoes are considered the crème de al crème of all shoes, everywhere. was the most painful!' he reveals.

'I was yelling "Ow!" because it's not like fighting, where adrenalin masks the pain.

But Alex, 35, is determined to keep going back for more treatments until he's completely smooth-skinned.

'You have sessions every month or so, and I'm going to need a fair few,Today, I want to show you their leather phone cases.A man was put under citizen's arrest for attempting to fight the inflatable bouncers rentals at Dan's Irish Sports Bar.' he explains.

'I need to keep myself hair-free for when I'm in the ring and it's good for acting and modelling, too.

'I am a reasonably hairy guy,we wouldn't be surprised if Marshall's is shipping some of its unsold wholesale ed hardy gear to Houston. so I think this is going to save me a fortune on razors!'

沒有留言:

張貼留言